Ez-Gro Boron is a versatile plant nutrient supplement powder, which exploits amino acid chelation to enhance its bioavailability boron. Boron is an essential macronutrient required for proper reproductive and vegetative growth as well as development of most plants. It is involved in the development and maintenance of many structural components of cells, and therefore many growth deficiencies are seen without adequate levels. Add EZ-GRO Boron to your current fertilizer regimen to fix boron deficiencies and improve growth, yield and quality of your plants.
Characteristics of boron deficiency:
• New leaves are first affected by deficiency
• Pinching, leading to proliferation of thick, brittle branches
• Mottled chlorosis (dispersed yellowing of leaves)
• Short, stubby roots
• Symptoms appear randomly distributed (not uniform throughout entire plant)
- Boron is required for proper cell wall structure, cell division and cellular ionic environment, and when deficient a multitude of growth defects may result
- Boron is important for proper reproductive growth as it allows for proper pollen development as well as fruit and flower production
- Boron also interacts with nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium to enhance growth and development – the addition of boron to an NPK fertilizer program can augment both products beneficial effects on growth and production
May be used on all agricultural, horticultural and ornamental crops that require and respond to Boron nutritional supplements.
Can be applied directly to the soil as a powder, through drip or injection systems, or by foliar application through conventional, low-volume, or aerial sprayers.
Can be formulated into NPK fertilizers as a source of Boron, and is compatible with a wide range of fertilizer materials, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides.
See label for detailed usage directions.