Ez-Gro Manganese is a plant nutrient supplement powder, which exploits amino acid chelation to enhance its bioavailability. Manganese is an important element that is present naturally in small amounts in most soils. Low levels of manganese stimulate growth by enhancing the efficiency of photosynthesis. Add EZ-GRO Manganese to your current fertilizer regimen to remedy manganese deficiencies and boost growth, yield and quality of your plants.
Characteristics of Manganese Deficiency
• Chloroplasts are most sensitive to manganese deficiency (Mn is crucial for proper structure)
• Net photosynthesis decreases (due to reduction in chlorophyll)
• Yield and quality are severely affected
- Photosynthesis efficiency is directly related to the levels of manganese in soil and plants, therefore crop yield and quality are also directly related to manganese
- Manganese works synergistically with other fertilizers, leading to more efficient utilization of the three primary macronutrients (nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium)
- Manganese is known to activate over 35 different enzymes, many of which are involved in energy pathways
May be used on all agricultural, horticultural and ornamental crops that require and respond to Manganese nutritional supplements.
Can be applied directly to the soil as a powder, through drip or injection systems, or by foliar application through conventional, low-volume, or aerial sprayers.
Can be formulated into NPK fertilizers as a source of Manganese, and is compatible with a wide range of fertilizer materials, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides.
See label for detailed usage directions.