EZ-Gro MAX is a powerful crop supplement that contains three plant growth regulators - Kinetin, IBA, and Gibberellic Acid - and biostimulants such as Salicylic Acid and Vitamin C to enhance growth and aid in the reduction of environmental stress. It can be used as both a seed treatment and on growing/planted crops. Kinetin stimulates cell proliferation and differentiation, IBA promotes plant growth, while Gibberellic Acid promotes plant and flower growth. Apply EZ-Gro MAX to your crops to protect against abiotic stress, increase number and size of fruits, flowers, grains and pods, and enhance and improve overall crop growth, quality and yield.
• Kinetin and other cytokinins have been proven to positively regulate traits like grain or fruit size and biomass.
• IBA is an endogenous plant hormone that gets converted to IAA to promote the development of adventitious roots.
• Gibberellic Acid is a very potent plant growth regulator whose natural occurrence in plants controls their development.
• Salicylic Acid is an endogenous signaling molecule associated with various defense mechanisms and is known to protect against drought and salinity, as well as heavy metal toxicity and extreme heat.
• Vitamin C has proposed functions involving photosynthesis as an enzyme cofactor (including synthesis of ethylene, gibberellins and anthocyanins) and in control of cell growth
See label for detailed usage directions.